The Book of Jude is quite possibly the most moving of the short books of the Bible. It takes less than five minutes to read the whole thing, but within its words are a series of guiding doctrines that are so profound, books could be written in commentary and interpretation. It’s not difficult to understand, but it is extremely moving when you take the time to understand it.
This series of articles will be encompassed as the “Compassion and Fear Series”. We get the title from Jude:
Jude 1:17-23 (KJV)
17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.
20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:
23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.
I added emphasis to the two words that form the cornerstone of this series. It is our belief that the work of the apostles, the early church fathers, and the various men and women over the ages who have helped to spread the Word of God and save souls from damnation were doing works in their times that were absolutely necessary. It is also our belief that now, there are signs around the world as well as changes in the way the world operates that allows everyone in the faith to participate actively in the spreading of the Word.
The first goal of everyone should be to embrace their faith, strengthen their resolve, and live their lives as Yeshua would have us live. Once a person is fully clothed in the Armor of God, we feel that everyone has a responsibility in these days to do the faithful work of disciples and help to bring others to the faith. One could argue that this was always the case, but there seems to be an emphasis and a need today that goes beyond any other time in the past.
The enemy is rallying forces to be arrayed against us in ways that the world has never seen. Unlike times past, the Word of God is known by and available to the masses around the world. Unlike times past, the forces of darkness are spreading an unholy message that requires us to fight in ways we’ve never had to fight before.
This doesn’t mean that everyone needs to become an open air preacher or travel abroad for missionary work. It means that everyone who believes on Yeshua as their Lord and Savior has a responsibility to reach others. That could be as simple as talking to the ones we love and trying to show them the truth. It could be as life-changing as quitting your job to dedicate your life to the pursuit of bringing the masses to the light. It’s a personal battle for everyone and we all have a roll to play.
On this page, we will be posting new articles and teachings regularly and linking to them. Please bookmark this page and check back often. Share the posts that you like. Bring others to this page as a supplement to their Bible study. We need to help people to understand what’s at stake and what they can do to change.
Now is the time.
Finding Your Role
Many people feel the calling to share the Word of God and to promote the Gospel, but aren’t sure how to do it. Other times, you may simply need encouragement to walk the path that’s calling you. Here are some articles that can help.
- Intellectual Discourse versus Biblical Snippets to Spread the Gospel
- Reaching Nations Means Reaching Individuals (and visa versa)
- Witnesses, Educators, and Defenders: The Modern Warriors for the Faith
- Spreading the Word Boldly through Your ‘Channels’
- Support Your Beliefs with the Pillars of Faith
- Understanding Our Roles as Believers
- Debating Versus Championing the Bible with Atheists
- Muslims and Atheists are NOT the Enemy. They’re the Needy.
There are many who are called to “argue” for the faith. With so many different types of apologetics out there, it can be challenging to determine which method to use. Here are some articles that can help you tackle how to perform apologetics as well as to determine if it’s even right for you at all.
- The Basics of Presuppositional Apologetics
- Presuppositional vs Evidential Apologetics for Spreading a Biblical Worldview
- Agnostic Scientist Dr David Berlinski Discusses the Absurdity of Darwinian Evolution
- Flight, Diversity, and Other Reasons Creation Makes Sense
- Why Metamorphosis Does Not Disprove Evolution
- Jumps in Specificity are the Highest Hurdles for Evolutionists
- How Science Attacks (but does not disprove) the Bible
- Carbon-14 Dating Does Not Disprove the Bible
- Creationism is too Important to be Dismissed by Christians
- The Scientific Method Breaks the Theory of Evolution
- Evolution Acceleration: Average Male Height Up Over 6 Percent in 110 Years
- A Brief Scientific Explanation of Why Creation is More Feasible
A lot of times, people who want to share their faith have a difficult time finding the things that they can share to demonstrate how they feel. We always recommend the Bible itself as the source for inspiration and sharing. We have a collection of visual Bible verses that we have put together and continuously add to for those who want to share individual scriptures. We also have articles, videos, and other resources that can inspire you and that you can share to inspire others.
- Atheists vs Believers in a Beautiful Allegory
- Is there a Prophecy of Yeshua in the Generations of Adam from Genesis Chapter 5?
- Fighting Against the Deception of Hopelessness
- Do Not Be Deceived by Manipulated Doctrines of Men
- Can Homosexuals Be Christians?
- Churches and Leaders: The Cause of Many Atheists
- What Does it Mean to “Come Out of the World”?
- Jackie E. Hill’s Jig-A-Boo: Amazing Christian Poem Performance
It is our firm belief that the doctrine of the pre-tribulation rapture is both misleading and potentially dangerous. It’s the common teaching of most churches today, but there is clear Biblical evidence that it’s false. Here are some articles that you can read to understand why it’s so popular, why it’s false, and to share with those already in the faith so they can be prepared for the tribulation to come.
- Exposing Why the Pre-Trib Rapture Doctrine will Deceive Many
- ‘But of that day and hour knoweth no man’ – Matthew 24 Study and the Implications for a Pre-Tribulation Rapture
- Open Your Mind About the Pre-Tribulation Rapture Deception
- They See a Pre-Trib Rapture Because They Want to See It
- The Biggest Threat to Christians is the Teaching of a Pre-Tribulation Rapture